Saturday, May 27, 2006

2 New Ponies


Well we now have 2 new Ponies - we actually only intended to buy one but they had 2 for sale and they were both such good friends and both sooo cute. Well you can justify anything right :)
Annie is the white one (short for Acanthus) and Misty is the Bay who looks like he has a lot of Shetland in him. Annie is trained for Harness and came with a Harness and a carriage. Both of them are very quiet and can also be ridden. Annie's feet need a bit of work but we both feel that she is worth the effort as she is a beautiful quiet little pony. While we were at the farm looking at the ponies we saw 2 beautiful little new born lambs and I couldn't resist a photo :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

Love the ponies Helen, and how could you separate the two of them LOL ;). Love what you did to that photo of the farm equipment too, it looks great.

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen, I linked to your blog from Clikchics and have really enjoyed your pics and journelling. I'm going to look up Mary Valley to find out where that is - it looks and sounds beautiful. I live on the west coast of Canada which is quite different, but also beautiful. I'm pretty new to blogging but love the way it connects me to people. I'll be checking back.

Anonymous said...

Alec wants to know if he can ride Annie or Misty next time he comes to visit!
Love from Anne and Co.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...