Monday, May 25, 2009

An Art Exhibition and Big Morning Tea!!


So here I am at our Trading Card Exhibition with my cards in the background - `Art in Your Pocket'. Here in Gympie the Art Gallery combined it with the Annual Biggest Morning Tea to raise money for Cancer Research. We all contributed $5.00, watched a wonderful parade of hats and then had an awesome morning tea which was so good we didn't need lunch. Our local State M.P. was there and the Lady Mayoress....... and us :) All our cards were displayed on a black background and they looked great. It was a really special morning and raised heaps of money for a worthy cause.

3 comments:

kate i said...

How wonderful Helen! Your framed cards look wonderful and your smile says it all. So glad you had a great day with your exhibition.

Anonymous said...

Wow Helen! How great is that! Great funraiser & idea!


Love the frames! I must put them on my wish list. I would love to showcase all the ATC I have received from you.

Annie said...

Great to see your stuff in a gallery! Lucky you.
Did you sell any?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...