Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spring has arrived

Spring has arrived here in South East Queensland and I know this because:

* Today I wore flip flops all day and bare feet around the house on our tiled floors
* We had to use our sun windowscreens on the car windscreen today to keep the heat out
* We have taken our comforter off our bed and I am putting our throw rugs away
* And finally the definitive indicator is that the first Jasmine flowers are in bloom

So now it is time to clean out our fireplace and fill it with pine cones for a summer display, I'm not looking forward to the heat of summer but I am loving the change of season. I took this photo of some wattle yesterday at Noosa where we went for a picnic by the river

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...