We have this beautiful plant with mauve flowers near our front door and last week it was smothered with yellow butterflies. Their colour coordinated perfectly with the flowers and I had fun trying to get a photo. I found that Butterflies move very fast so I focused on the flowers and finished up with a blurry butterfly. Anyhow it was a fun and relaxing way to spend half an hour on a Summer’s Day. (For Gardeners this plant is Duranta Repens – Geisha Girl and originates from Japan).
#631 Coming back to your own bed after a long trip
-
Do you remember your Worst Sleep Ever? Man, I sure do. I tell you, it was
back when I was in college and a few friends and I drove a skiddy van
across a ...
1 day ago




1 comment:
Love the butterfly - in action! I took some lovely ones of butterflies when at your place last year. Those were quite still- maybe they are slower in the winter, or at least in the paddock.
Mary Cassat's babies look amazingly like Abbey Fay.
Post a Comment