Monday this week was a perfect day – perfect temperature, clear skies, sunshine, absolutely stunningly perfect and the weather man told us on Monday night that it had been `a gift from heaven’ and he was so right. Alan and I decided to head down to Noosa and we had morning tea sitting at a table by the river. We took a thermos and some fruit cake. Star jasmine is blooming everywhere in Noosa as it is at our place (see above), and this beautiful fragrance perfumed the air and made the day even better. Alan then met his brother for a picnic lunch by the water and I headed off to the movies at Noosa Junction to see `Eat, Pray, Love’. I loved the movie as I loved the book and I will be buying the DVD :) Then I popped into Vinnies and bought a dress and a skirt (the dress is a Trent Resort label as new and cost $2.00). So far so good and it cost me $10.00 total. On the way home we both decided that we needed a bottle of wine to complete the day and we found one on special for $6.00. So we had a really special day and spent around $30.00 including the movie. Life is good :)




2 comments:
The good things are life are usually free! Well done with your bargains!
I haven't seen EPL yet, too much house stuff going on - at this rate I'll be seeing it on DVD too!
I bought a pink Indian top in Vinnies to wear to a Breast Cancer fundraiser- I do not like wearing pink usually but the top looked great and only cost $5
Also liked EPL- stuck to the book well and was not too schmaltzy.
Post a Comment