Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We are Staying

 

Find-Your-Path

It is now almost 12 months since we put our house on the market. I did this piece sometime in January when we were having lots of people looking at our property.  Now we have decided to stay so the answer to my question is `right here’ LOL.  We have used the experience to re assess our lives and direction and we have made lots of changes. We have also made a few decisions about things we plan to do around the house and garden. So it hasn’t been a wasted exercise, more an interesting side trip on our journey and like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz we have found there is no place like home :)

3 comments:

patti said...

Fern Hill is a beautiful place,so you are lucky to be able to stay!

kate i said...

Helen, this is a beautiful piece that you made...is it for a journal?

I know very well that feeling of indecision about where you're going to end up and it must feel good to have made your decision to stay. From the photo's I've seen, your home is lovely.

Annie said...

It must be a relief to have made a decision, and to be able to relax and enjoy yourselves in your own home. Fate will take a hand here I feel- and when it is the right time someone will be there at the front gate waiting.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...