Alan and I have started playing Golf socially at least once a week. We play at the Noosa Par 3 course which is easier, cheaper and more fun than a club championship course. Also it is only about 10 minutes drive from home. Its a beautiful course surrounded by bush and yesterday when I played there were flocks of geese and random ducks wandering about. We started about 8.00 in the morning and we are back at the club house after 9 holes in time for morning tea with our co players. I tend to agree with Mark Twain that it is a nice walk spoiled LOL, and putting in particular can be very frustrating, but being out with friends in the fresh air on a perfect morning is a great way to start the day :)




1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun! Max will be jealous!
Post a Comment