
This one is inspired by my sister Patti who loves Yoga. I have always loved the idea of it and I have done classes from time to time but for some reason I always drop out. Anyway I enjoyed doing this one - the size is 12x6 inches.
I thought that this would be an enjoyable way for me to communicate with friends and family. I plan to share different aspects of my life and of course some of my Digital Art and photography which is my way of expressing my creativity.
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver.
Thames Sacred River by Peter Ackroyd; The Olive Route by Carol Drinkwater: The Landscape of Love by Sally Bauman; Second Honeymoon by Joanna Trollope;The Secret Diary of a Grumpy Old Woman by Judith Holder; in praise of slow - how a world wide movement is challenging the cult of speed by Carl Honore; Not Quite Ripe by Debra Byrne; Night Time is my time by Mary Higgins Clark; The City of Falling Angels by John Berendt; Living the Good Life by Linda Cockburn; The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton; A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle;
4 comments:
If I don't do yoga every day, I drop out too! It's an all or nothing thing for me.
Beautiful artwork, i love the vibrant, energetic colour. Very yogic!
This is wonderful, Helen. There is a lot of energy going on and a lot to see. Beautiful job.
Beautifully done...love the colors! Very calming!
Such hot, hot colours Helen and so much to look at. Beautifully done.
Post a Comment