Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Peace and Good Health

I was thinking today of what I would give to everyone in the world if I was granted one of those magic wishes. What would be the one thing I would like to give everyone. Peace of course, but not just an absence of war and ill will. Also that wonderful feeling of peace inside that makes you feel happy and gives you a sense of well being. Secondly I would wish good health to everyone and I think these 2 things are closely linked. So to all my Blog Readers go these wishes and I will be back Blogging next year, I'm pretty much addicted to it now :) Next year will be hugely challenging and I think very interesting so I am looking forward to it, see you all then.


3 comments:

indybev said...

Lovely thoughts for all of us. Thank you, Helen.

Ozstuff said...

Thankyou so much for your thoughts, Helen. I hope you have a peaceful and happy Christmas. I know that the weather hasn't been kind in parts of Queensland. One year drought, the next year floods. Only in Australia. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Helen, I love your thoughts...very nice! I too wish everyone the same joy of having happiness within and health.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...