Thursday, April 23, 2009

Art in Your Pocket

I love making Artist Trading Cards and I am excited about an exhibition that our Art Society is holding at our local Gallery. Eight of us are each showing 12 of our Trading Cards and mine include some that I have swapped at Digital Art Quirks and also some with the Art Society members. One of my cards is included on the brochure and you can pick it out easily as it is upside down :( Well it was one of my Quirky swaps so I'm not too worried LOL. The opening will be fun as it is being held in conjunction with the annual `Biggest Morning Tea', raising money for cancer research. Everyone will be wearing decorated hats with a prize for the best and quirkiest and lots of yummy treats to eat. So it will be fun and a buzz to have some of my Art actually `hung' in a Gallery :) Probably for the first and last time.

1 comment:

indybev said...

Well, gee whiz! Congrats on being "galleried". We'll be saying we knew you when!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...