
18 months ago my sister Anne gave us a little Star Jasmine plant in a pot which she had found at the local Market. It was Winter and there were no flowers on it but we knew we had to find the right place to plant it. I knew it was a climber so we went off to buy a Garden Arch. Then we had to find a place for the Arch and we decided to use it to frame the view and our Birdbath which the birds love. I planted a Honeysuckle on the other side, we fed and watered both plants and this Spring we have been rewarded! Not only do we now have `join up' we have loads of sweet smelling flowers. Thanks Anne!!




1 comment:
It looks gorgeous- just needs a bride to stand under it!
Jasmine is blooming all over Sydney, smells delish. I'll think of your climber next time I take deep draughts of jasmine scented air...........
Post a Comment