I have just installed Windows 7 and it seems that it can help me do my Blog Posts :) If this works I am really excited as it saves a whole lot of work and even makes it fun. As I have just bought a new computer I am now going through the slow process of moving everything and organising it all in Windows 7 libraries. I found this photo of our beautiful cat Lewis who died in August last year. Here he can be seen packing himself in our bag just before we went on a holiday, he was such a beautiful cat with loads of cattitude and we miss him so.




2 comments:
What a great photo, and a great memory, Helen. I'm so sorry for your loss. Our 19-year-old cat passed away right before Christmas. It just wasn't the same without her sitting under the tree.
Our cats love to do that too- they always know you are going off on holiday. Lewis was very intuitive.
Post a Comment