I had a lot of fun doing this for an on line challenge. Our challenge was to create a piece of Art in the style of Goro Fujita, a brilliant Japanese Digital Artist. http://www.area-56.de/_area56_data/about.html I love these challenges which give me the opportunity to learn about an artist and try new things. My piece started with a Stock Photo from Stock Xchange – 112140. I altered this using Fotosketcher and then added the ladder by Maya and car element by Berna Datema.. I have called this piece` Christmas Eve’.
Quote of the day:
It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues. - Abraham Lincoln




2 comments:
This is a fun piece of art Helen.
Love the quote - I can rest easy about all my vices then?
This looks as if there should be a children's story to go with it............
Post a Comment