Saturday, May 01, 2010

Farewell April

Another month gone and I can’t believe its May already. We are still experiencing very warm weather and the days are summery,  too hot to be out in the garden working in the middle of the day. We still have our house on the market but after 4 months with no luck we think we will give it a break for a few weeks and then come back and try again with renewed enthusiasm. We know that the price is fair and the presentation is spot on so we just have to find the right people who will appreciate this place as much as we do. The local wildlife certainly love it :) I caught the Easter bunny and his wife on their way home.

IMG_2565

1 comment:

Annie said...

Love those hares- what lovely ears and leggy looks.
I hope they don't eat your veggies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...