Thursday, December 23, 2010

Chrissie Delight to You All!!

 

Chrissie-2010

We will be joining family at Caloundra for Chrissie. A large group of extended family right beside a swimming pool :) The advantage of a crowd is that each person has only a small contribution to make but we all have a wonderful time. Our youngest Grandkids are now 4 and nearly 2 and they are totally caught up in the magic so we will be too. I think we could be up very early Christmas Day. So peace and love to you all and I hope you all have a special day. I will be working in my volunteer job at Meals on Wheels tomorrow morning but we finish at 1.00 pm after all the meals are prepared, cooked, delivered and the kitchen left immaculate. I’m glad I don’t have to cook on Christmas Day :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hope you had a lovely day by the pool. Ours was warm and sunny with 12 at the table, lobster and prawns, lamb and ham and chicken, pumpkin and broccoli. Catie made a delicious plum pudding, and cherries finished us all off..........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...