Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Underwater Mosaic

Back in June when my sister Patti was visiting we commissioned a painting from her sight unseen. All we specified was that it should be in her trademark bright colours and be an underwater scene. Magically the day before Christmas it arrived undamaged via Aussie Post and we love it -   so here it is `unveiled’ :)

IMG_3072

IMG_3071

Just by coincidence we already owned 2 cushions in the exact same colours that Patti used in this Art work so we have placed them on our blue chairs in the same room. Now it all looks great.

Thanks Patti :)

3 comments:

kate i said...

Oh wow! This is so beautiful. I love the colours and the design...I love it all. Lucky you to have this in your home and well done Patti!

patti said...

The cushions are a perfect match!

Annie said...

Would you believe I have some napkins I bought when shopping with Pip and Pat in a little shop in Lavender Bay that are made of the same fabric.....and no you can't have them! Best painting ever Pat!!!!!!!!!! You are lucky Helen and Alan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...