I did this collage recently for an on line challenge.
Credits can be found here http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/photopost/art-journal-caravan-2011/p112469-four-words-i-live-by.html
I thought that this would be an enjoyable way for me to communicate with friends and family. I plan to share different aspects of my life and of course some of my Digital Art and photography which is my way of expressing my creativity.
I did this collage recently for an on line challenge.
Credits can be found here http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/photopost/art-journal-caravan-2011/p112469-four-words-i-live-by.html
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver.
Thames Sacred River by Peter Ackroyd; The Olive Route by Carol Drinkwater: The Landscape of Love by Sally Bauman; Second Honeymoon by Joanna Trollope;The Secret Diary of a Grumpy Old Woman by Judith Holder; in praise of slow - how a world wide movement is challenging the cult of speed by Carl Honore; Not Quite Ripe by Debra Byrne; Night Time is my time by Mary Higgins Clark; The City of Falling Angels by John Berendt; Living the Good Life by Linda Cockburn; The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton; A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle;
No comments:
Post a Comment