Once again we have placed our property on the market and this time we hope to succeed in selling. We have a different agent and a different sales programme that we know will work. We have also been really busy spring cleaning, weeding, mulching, clearing out, giving away and generally sprucing everything up and we have been full on doing this for some weeks now. After our annual holiday in Noosaville in May we decided that is where we are going to live so our days of fishing and picnicking by our dam will be replaced with doing this same thing on the banks of the Noosa River :) Wish us luck!! By the way this photo will be one of our property photos on line.




2 comments:
You have been busy, I wondered why you were missing online!
Good luck with it Helen, I think this may be the right time for you to get some serious bites. The pic of your dam is as beautiful as I remember it.
Lovely Noosaville - perfect!
This is so lovely Helen...a piece of paradise. I'm sure you'll sell this time around...it took us two try's with our last home and it sold with the second one.
I remember the photo's of your holidays in Noosaville and it looked beautiful...I know you love it there and it sounds like the perfect place to relax and enjoy the "buena vida"
Post a Comment