Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gone Fishing

 

IMG_3360

On Monday Alan and his brother Geoff decided to take out the boat on the Noosa River and go fishing. I thought a day off sounded good too so I grabbed a picnic, a thermos, some good  books and a chair and sat in the sun by the river while they fished. IMG_3361

Here they are heading out – we chose a perfect day for it!IMG_3365 IMG_3368

And here is the result, a beautiful big fish.  We had enough for ourselves and we gave one large fillet to a neighbour. Last night we all enjoyed a yummy fish meal. So this is just one reason why we would like to move to Noosaville :)

IMG_3364

And here is another – it was so relaxing and peaceful just sitting by the river reading and watching people doing all sorts of different activities on the river. All in all a perfect day and an ideal break for us from property beautification and maintenance.

2 comments:

patti said...

Good idea to take a break - I remember well how gruelling it can be to keep everything in a state of perfection for inspections!

The river looks beautiful and the fish delicious!

Annie said...

What a day, and what a fish! I miss Noosaville- I feel like we should be there at this time of year......sadly I am back at Uni hitting the books. We did get a few days up at Smith Lake, no fish though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...