Today it is 4 weeks since we moved house and locality and it has been full on for us both. In that time I have had a milestone Birthday, entertained a number of visitors, welcomed 2 houseguests, Anne first and then Sue, I have started a new Volunteer position, we have unpacked more than 50 boxes, pressure cleaned all the pathways and driveway, cleaned up the garden, taken loads to the Op Shop and the Rubbish Tip and Alan and I have crossed off numerous items from our `To Do List’. Today we joined the library which was our last item on the list and it was great to borrow a book and know I will finally have time to read it. I have also learned that I can borrow an electronic book on- line and download it to my iPad without even visiting the library :)
In summary we love our new house and the location is perfect. In this photo above you can see my favourite part of the house – a reading corner which is also great for entertaining while I cook.
This is part of our leafy and private front yard.
We also love that we have not had to buy any new `stuff’. Except for 2 new red stools for the kitchen breakfast bar. Everything we have is arranged differently and is in different places, but it all fits so well. So……… its all good




3 comments:
It all looks beautiful Helen!
Love your stools and the pop of red!
Where are you volunteering?
Love the private front yard - also glad you still have the blue and white chairs. See you soon in Sydney?
Love the red stools, who would have thought of such a good colour for that spot?
Will pop back soon and try them on for size.
Post a Comment