Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our Sea Change Begins

Windows

So the day after my last Blog Post we sold our house and just as we hoped we are moving to Noosaville. It has all happened so quickly it was obviously `meant to be’ and now after 5 years here and 15 years on country acreage we are taking a Sea Change and moving back to suburbia. We are excited and apprehensive all at once but we know we are making the right move at the right time. Everything has fallen so neatly into place and we have now sold our Shipping container, our tractor, 2 ride on mowers and a heap of other stuff after 2 garage sales. We settle on our new home on Monday August 22 just a few days before I turn 60 so it will be a great Birthday present for me!! Wish us luck :)

The beautiful collage background I have used here was done by an artist named Samantha Kira Harding so I hope she won't mind me using it here to illustrate my post - it just seemed to sum up our feelings at this time!

2 comments:

patti said...

I'm so excited for you both! I love moving on and the new experiences/people that come with it. Wishing you a stress free moving day!

Annie said...

Have a wonderful move, with fresh breezes smelling of salt, cafes around the corner, bookshop just a cycle away, I think this move is for you Helen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...