In the mean time Louise and Tate have been in hospital for over a week, (are still there). Tate has had feeding difficulties, Louise has had mastitis and other related problems and now Lou and Jeff have both contracted rotavirus. It has just been ongoing stress for us all but on the bright side Tate is starting to smile, drink his bottles and put on weight. Hopefully their whole little family is now on the improve. Louise has had a really tough start to motherhood but we are all so proud of her and the way she is coping with it all. We are also really impressed by the wonderful staff at Nambour Hospital where they are now and where Tate was born. I have finally managed to find a window of time to some artwork, I have used a picture here of Alan with Tate the day after Tate was born.




5 comments:
Oh I hope your little family is doing better soon...and that rotavirus is nasty stuff :(
Hope you are getting settled in..slowly but surely!
What an amazing job you've done with that picture!
Yay congrats on the broadband, so exciting for you, nothing worse than sitting there waiting for a page to open. Glad you're happy in your new home too.
Hope your family all overcome their difficulties soon andeveryone is in tip top shape.
I love your art it looks fabulous and the colours are so rich and warm. Beautiful :)
I'm so sorry to hear about Louise and Tate's difficult start and do hope they're both beginning to feel better.
I love your beautiful artwork Helen! If you think you might be interested in partcipating in Digital Art Quirks trading card swaps, they're always excited to have more people participate. It's a "snail mail" paper swap and lots of fun to do (and to receive!).
Hey Helen, I've been a very slack blogger lately and haven't been leaving comments too frequently (bad me). Your new house looks lovely, and I'm happy that you are settling in!
How nice that you now have broadband - I remember all those months ago (at Ozdigiscrappers) when you were complaining about the trials of dial up - I bet you don't know yourself now!!
Hope the family is all starting to pick up.
Yay for the broadband! lol, I remember when I first got it lastyear I went mad with downloading... went over the limit actually ;). I'm sure you will love it!
The artwork is just stunning! Love the colours in it.. a real work of art :)
Post a Comment