
I have really been enjoying becoming involved with a group of Digital Artists who exchange ATC's on a regular basis. For those who have never heard of these they are limited edition trading cards the same size as playing cards and you make and then trade them with others. The artists I am trading with all live overseas in the United States, Canada, The United Kingdom and Germany. We make the cards digitally and then send them on by snail mail. It is so exciting to get so much mail each month from overseas, each one with a special limited edition card inside to keep. Our theme for November was `Locks and Keys' and here is my card. :)




3 comments:
beautiful card Helen...too bad we weren't on each other's list this month but maybe next month! I love the photo of you in the keyhole...nice touch!
Wow, great job on this Helen! Sounds like a fun group!
Just stunning Helen :). And great to hear that you are loving that group.
Post a Comment