
For some time now Alan has been keen on the idea of buying a Kayak and we found a secod hand one locally and at a good price. It's designed so that it can be used for fishing and has several neat little compartments. I love it so now we may have to buy another one. I just love floating about on the water and it is a really cool and peaceful activity on a hot day. Here I am on the lake on Saturday having my first `kayak experience'. Seems like it will be good exercise too . We have quite a few places locally where we can kyak and picnic or fish so this will be fun. It is easy for the 2 of us to load on the back of our ute.




1 comment:
Bob has a kyak too but it's a sea kyak and looks a little different. I've kyaked a bit too and have thought of getting one as well...maybe next summer! Enjoy your paddling.
Post a Comment