Thursday, February 08, 2007

Finding Nemo




Ever since Alan bought his kayak last November I have wanted one too and yesterday I got my wish. I have bought a `Viking Nemo' kayak in a bright yellow and green colour combo and its perfect. Today we took it for its first paddle on Lake McDonald near Cooroy. This is a nice quiet lake, no power boats allowed and there was no one on the water there today but us and a flock of friendly ducks. It was great fun and I am now looking forward to graduating to the Noosa River. I just love being on the water and just paddling slowly around the place watching birds and boats. Now I need a waterproof camera :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Australian of you to choose Green and Gold. What a peaceful way of seeing the world and you'll develop really great looking upper arms!

Angela said...

it looks wonderful Helen, and very peaceful.. wishing you lots of lovely outings in it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...