Friday, April 20, 2007

Beadalicious


Today I decided to go to a beading class for an `Artist Date'. This turned out to be a lot more fun than I thought. The cost was $5.00 for the lesson and then you just paid for the materials you used. In my case this was about $15.00. I learned a lot of new to me `beading terminology' and then I made a bracelet with earrings to match it. Really good fun. First up you choose your beads from the hundreds available and then you arrange them in the pattern you want and then start threading and crimping etc. I will definitely be going back as I want to make a coiled bracelet with `memory wire'.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helen, this is beautiful! I've done a little jewelry/beading in the past but not for quite awhile. You're inspiring me to try it again and I think a class is such a good way to begin.

Anonymous said...

Delicious looking beads and a good idea for an artist date.

Angela said...

OH it looks fantastic Helen. Would love to do something like it myself..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...