Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Sam


Our Grandson Sam was 10 yesterday - double digits - he is really growing up. So yesterday we drove down to the coast to take him shopping for his presents. Joel came too and we went out for lunch and then Alan took Sam and Joel to the movies while I shopped. We stayed for dinner which was Pizza followed by a Mud Caramel Birthday Cake with 10 candles. There was Bubbly for the adults and lots of toasting. Then this morning Alan and I took Bella and Gypsy for a long walk on the beach. It was a perfect morning. Sue and Brian are lucky enough to be able to walk to this beach. Then after that we had morning tea by the pool and then made our way home. Sam had a really great Birthday and we enjoyed it too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had to gasp at the beauty of the fisrt photo, and wish that I was the person with the dog on a beach like that!
A big Happy Birthday to Sam from all of us in HK.
Anne xxxxxx

Serendipity said...

Nice pics!

Anonymous said...

walking on the beach, eating pizza, drinking bubbly, and tea by the pool...sounds like an absolutlely fabulous day! We had hail here today...just when we thought spring has finally arrived! oh well, I get my sun vicariously through you Helen!

Anonymous said...

A fantastic day. I can't believe Sam is 10 already!

Angela said...

great photos Helen :)... love the long exposure on the birthday one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...