
Reading about Paull's Daihatsu Rocky on his Blog has motivated me to post a picture of my new old car, or is that old new car - a 1992 Daihatsu Feroza aka `the shopping trolley'. We found it on Ebay, it was located in Bundaberg so we drove up there and knew it was `the one'. It has an awesome sound system, added by a previous owner's boyfriend, so there is a CD player and it even has sheepskin seat covers. I love the colour and the decals and the vroom vroom noise it makes driving around town. It also has roof racks and a sunroof and in fact the whole roof lifts off if you want to drive on the beach with the wind in your hair (possible to do very close to here). So all that was needed to finish it off was a Billabong sticker with pink frangipanis for the back window (given to me by wonderful Son IL Jeff) that is the sticker not the back window LOL. So it's just perfect and also very fuel efficient. We use it pretty much every day as `town' is about 5k from home and we are there every day, sometimes twice a day.




6 comments:
Very cute Helen! It looks good on you. We're in the market for a second car and can't decide what to get that will fit all our needs plus be economical and green as well. We don't have the Daihatsu Feroza in North America...but it kinda looks like a Suzuki Sidekick.
What a gorgeous little car! I've always wanted something sporty like that to drive. The colour is very nice too.
Wow, I can't believe there's a car out there cooler than the Rocky...
We really need to get together and race Auntie Helen!
Wow, I can't believe there's a car out there cooler than the Rocky...
We really need to get together and race Auntie Helen!
Love it Helen :).. and just LOVE that colour!
Love that car!
Can I borrow it in July when I come to visit? Just for a trip to the beach........
Post a Comment