

Here is my latest piece of Art, a sculpture titled `Morning Stretch'. I bought it at a recent Art Show at our local Gallery. The artist Lee is a friend of mine and she is very talented. Lee works in all mediums and now in her 60's she is even experimenting with Digital Art, but sculpture is what she does best. I found the perfect place for him on our recently refurbished wall unit. I first bought this in about 1983 and it was showing its age but now it's repainted white and looks just right for our light and bright living area. Lee will be here for lunch on Tuesday so I hope she thinks he looks just right here too :)




2 comments:
What a lovely piece of sculpture...bell and all, and what a great reminder to stretch every day! Just looking at her makes me feel like stretching as I sit here at the computer.
Love the colour and shape of your cat - what medium is it made from?
It's amazing what a coat of paint can do for old furniture - it looks great against the nice big windows.
Post a Comment