Friday, August 10, 2007

8 Random facts about me



  1. I am musically challenged, I never listen to music or radio in the car and rarely at any other time, and I sing off key.

  2. I love cats and they love me!

  3. I am an avid reader and I have read `War and Peace'.

  4. I am left handed, left footed and left eyed and seriously right brained.

  5. My blood group is AB Positive (very rare & shared with Cate I think), but as we can take `O' in an emergency that's Ok by me!

  6. I am INFJ on the Myer Briggs Indicator. Yes I am introverted, but this just means that I re charge my batteries when I am alone. I still love people. It's just that being with people drains my batteries.

  7. Like Anne, I love thunderstorms and misty rainy days.

  8. I have no children and lots of grandchildren and I really love that :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...