So Christmas Day has come and gone and we had a really enjoyable day. We started off with a light and healthy Brekkie with Lou, Jeff and Tate and then went to share Christmas Lunch with Jeff's family. First there were lots of gifts for the 3 grandchildren - amazingly all born in 2006. Then we feasted on cold meats, salad, trifle, cheesecake and of course Christmas Pudding and brandy custard. The weather was cool but fine so we were able to sit outside by their beautiful pool area and just enjoy ourselves. Here is Tate unwrapping his gift from us - a toy lawnmower.
After this the rain started and the weather has been wet and overcast ever since. I feel very sorry for all the people holidaying at the beach, all getting cabin fever. Seems like they are hitting the shops instead so its all good for the retailing and restaurant industries.
After this the rain started and the weather has been wet and overcast ever since. I feel very sorry for all the people holidaying at the beach, all getting cabin fever. Seems like they are hitting the shops instead so its all good for the retailing and restaurant industries.Yesterday Santa arrived for me in the form of a bald headed courier delivering my Christmas present - a huge 22 inch monitor from Dell. He laughed when I said he didn't look like Santa! All set up now and I am still using 2 monitors with my old 17 inch Samsung as my secondary monitor. Woo Hoo, its really great to have so much real estate to play with - a must for a Digital Artist. Santa brought Alan a `fishfinder' for his boat. Seemingly it detects schools of fish..... So time will tell :)




1 comment:
I had a lovely day with Phil and Caleena, and of course, Jack & Tom. Happy New Year to you both!
Post a Comment