
On Saturday we were down in Caloundra overnight for our Son-in-Law Jeff's 40th Birthday Party. It was a great night, a big group of us went to a Mexican Restaurant called `Meg's Joint' in Caloundra. We ate Burritos, drank Sangria and for dessert we had some decadent chocolate mud birthday cake. It was a great night and everyone especially Jeff :) enjoyed themselves. Jeff and Louise are expecting their first baby in only 7 weeks time and we are all very excited about this. For Jeff life really is going to begin at 40 :) Louise took this photo of Alan and me and I have used it in a 6x4 Layout.




2 comments:
Hi Helen, I love the brushes you used on this layout...very pretty! Congratulations on your "soon to be" grandchild!
I have added a connection to your blog from mine - I do enjoy reading it and thought others might as well.
http://kateiredale.typepad.com/.
What a lovely photo Helen, and you have framed it wonderfully. Congrats on the the impending birth, I'm sure you are all over the moon. And love the photo of the little calf.. sooo cute :).
Post a Comment