

I am so loving Blogging and reading other people's Blogs :0) It has been wonderful to hear from Kate in Canada - Kate if you are reading this I will be putting your Blog in my faves. I have a sister named Catherine who is Cate to all her family and friends. Anyway I digress, I have been having fun tonight doing some abstract Digital Art which I love almost more than digiscrapping, I guess they are very closely related. I do most of my LO's now at 6x4 and 200 dpi. Anyhow I titled this one `Helen in Wonderland'. I started with a photo of some flowers, posterised it and then used a lot of brushes. The `me brush' I made from the photo I posted earlier this week. The doll image is from Graphics.com and the flower tiara is by the very clever Maya whose artwork I really love, so quirky and different - sooo it all came together into a colourful surreal kind of collage and here it is :)




2 comments:
Helen I am absolutley stunned by your beautiful creation "Helen in Wonderland"!! The colours are amazing and I can't begin to explain what an impact it had on me...just looking at it makes me want to unpack my waycom tablet and start exerimenting with it! (it's almost midnight so I think I'll wait). I'm also with you on the digital art taking over from digiscrapping. Once you've gone there, scrapping, although fun to do with family photo's, seems a bit limiting. Keep on with your abstract digital creations - this one is simply breathtaking.
(and thanks for adding me to your favorites!)
Oh Wow Helen.. this is wonderful, love all the colours :)
Post a Comment