Monday, August 21, 2006

We have a New Grandbaby

We are all so excited as Louise and Jeff now have a son and we have a beautiful new Grandbaby ! Tate Timothy was born on Friday evening and weighs 7lbs 2oz (I love that babies haven't gone metric yet). We are all so proud of all of them and Lou and Jeff are still on Cloud 9. Here is a photo of me with Tate taken yesterday :)
I have also included the front and the inside of a card I made for them all :)

5 comments:

Lee said...

Helen I am so happy for you. Congratulations on the birth of your grandson.

The card you have made is absolutely divine and will be a special keepsake in the future.

Look forward to seeing lots of baby layouts!

Angela said...

Congrats Helen :), the card looks wonderful. Can't wait for the LO's to start :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Helen to Louise and Jeff!!! Beautiful photo of you with the bubba!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations! Is it Grandma, Gran, Nana?? I'm so happy for your family...and your card is just beautiful.
Welcome to the world Tate, from Canada!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Helen.. Love the name... "little man Tate", Oh so cute :)
Babies are metric in NSW... lol they were even metric when I had mine 27 yrs ago, but thats NSW for you, streaks ahead of the other States...rofl
The card is gorgeous, I bet they will love it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...