OMG we are so not ready - stuff everywhere, not enough boxes etc. etc. I am trying to stay calm. This is my 30th move in my lifetime & I should have it all together by now :) It is now about 5.45 am and this is my last post for a while until we get the puta all plugged in at the new place. We are both feeling a little sad too at the thought of leaving here, as you do -and I am trying to focus on all the good things about our new house. This morning we have to go into town to drop Lewis the cat off at a pet motel, visit our bank, solicitor & financial adviser, drop a large sheepskin rug off to be cleaned, pick up some empty boxes and buy something for dinner tonight whew!! No take away food in the country and I did baked beans on toast last night :) Tomorrow is also my birthday (Woo Hoo 55 Go Me!!) but I may have to cancel that as there will be no time for it. Anyhoo wish us luck.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Helen! Happy move too! I know you won't receive this for awhile but I hope the move went well and it wasn't too stressful. I too have made many, many moves (I'm afraid to count) and they seem to get harder and harder as I get older...that's older, not "old" although I do have a few years on you! Post a pic of something you love about your new place when you have the time.
30 MOVES OMG!!!!! I thought I was in the running for the record at 16!
Good luck and Happy Birthday!
Good luck with your move!!!!
Happy birthday for tomorrow, hope you have a wonderful day!
I know you won't get this today, but happy Birthday anyway ;). I hope that the move all went smoothly, and you got that computer set up quick smart lol. I'm sure that you will love the new, just as much as the old :)
So glad to hear that the move went well Helen and that you're settling in AND loving it! It looks lovely from your photo and the colours sound beautiful. It's funny how you have to be living in a certain climate to be able to use certain colours. I live in a forest and if I try anything but earth tones it doesn't seem to work. I'm envious of your "summer hues"!
Post a Comment