
I have always liked the idea of having a Visitor's Book, it is a really good way to look back on a lot of great social moments while at the same time having a record of dates, names and contact details etc. So in our new home rather than buying an old fashioned book I have `done it digi'. I am printing out a 6x4 page on photo paper which is inexpensive and can be easily put into an album. I ask every visitor to write their name and contact details and to include a comment if they like, then I can scan this and make it into a brush (like a digi stamp). Then I just add a photo and some of my own thoughts about the day. Next I am going to buy a beautiful 6x4 album to put them all in and then any time I like I can look through it. Also handy for keeping contact details of all these wonderful people who come to visit :) Here is an example of the one I did from yesterday. I have erased the personal details for my Blog but you can see the general idea.




5 comments:
Love the idea Helen :), fantastic!
What a lovely birthday!
Can't wait until e get to sign the blogbook/guestbook.
Big kiss for Alan on his 66th.
what a great idea Helen. I think I'm going to borrow this one..I like the idea of having a guest book too and when I was at my dad's last week, I was browsing through his guest book...40 years of friends and family coming through their home...it's such a wonderful record of connections. Adding photo's really makes it so much more memorable!
Great inspiration!
What a fabulous idea! I love it!
What a great idea Helen!
Post a Comment