Sunday, October 15, 2006

Venice 1993


Writing about Italy has inspired me to find a picture of Venice I took at Christmas 1993 and do something Arty with it. I really enjoyed re visiting this beautiful place in my memory whilst working with these images. :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Just gorgeous Helen :). I so want to go and visit Italy one day.. and the rest of Europe too.

Anonymous said...

oh my...Italy! I think you know how much I love that place! One of my dreams is to go back there and live in a little Tuscan village for a couple of months...and to live in an apartment on the left bank in Paris for the spring...and rent a cottage by the sea in northern Scotland for a summer, and live in a bungalow on the beach in Thailand for a winter...well, you can see my problem!
I love your layout of Venice...ah, Venice, did I mention how much I love Venice?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...