Saturday, July 14, 2007

3 Things I like about Myself

My absolute fave Blog to visit is ` i Love Life' and this Blogger has asked all her Blog readers to answer the question above. So on to 3 things I like about myself. Number 1, I'm a survivor, I never give up and I stay optimistic no matter what challenges life throws my way. Number 2, I love learning and I learn new things every day, I go out of my way to do this, I can't help it and I like this about myself. And Number 3 just like this Blogger, I love life, the good and the bad and the plain mad, I have a great sense of humour and I really like this about myself. So there we are, 3 things I like about myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these things about you too!

Serendipity said...

So which of my seven was not true?

Anonymous said...

These are 3 great attributes and they even shine through online!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...