
We have been away for a Carriage Driving Weekend, camping in a tent overnight Saturday in the freezing cold. Mad I know especially as I had a sore throat before we went. So now I am down for the count with a fluey cold, in bed all day yesterday and generally feeling like death warmed up LOL Anyway we had a great time. However we have decided NEVER to sleep on an airbed again. Not only did it lose some air during the night, we could also feel the cold from the ground seeping upwards. We do have a Caravan but when we have a `horsey' weekend we tow the Horse Float so need to camp. Glad we don't do this too often in Winter!
This is my latest piece of Art created in Art Rage, a programme which just keeps getting better. I have added a scrap of netting and a couple of `brushes' (a brush in PhotoShop behaves like a digital stamp) Here the brushes used are a shell and a flower which in this image looks more like a tree due to the perspective. I stamped it twice then rotated the second stamp to make it look like a reflection. Not sure how successful this was. The clouds are brushes as well.




1 comment:
Hope you're feeling better soon - lots of honey and lemon drinks.
Love this image - reminds me of Ettalong Beach. I don't think the flower looks like a tree, but I do feel as though I am lying on my beach towel with my nose right up close to the flower and piece of fishnet, with the sand and sea behind. A microcosm so to speak.
Post a Comment