Wednesday, July 11, 2007

7 Things about me (maybe)

  • I have flown over the Grand Canyon in a light aircraft
  • I have abseiled in Halls Gap
  • I have flown in a Hot Air Balloon
  • I don't colour my hair
  • I play Golf
  • I have ridden on an elephant and a camel
  • I speak Italian

And one of these is definitely not true LOL

I haven't Blogged this week as the 'puter has been away for a tune up..... Also I am now using my Wacom Tablet and stylus and lovin it - goodbye mouse and RSI :) So now I am starting to paint with a pen instead of a mouse and it's all good. Watch this space!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were so adventurous! This is really interesting Helen. I would have to say...that you probably don't play golf...not adventurous enough for you!

Serendipity said...

The hot air balloon?

Anonymous said...

Do you actually 'fly' in a hot air balloon - I thought it was more floating! :-)

I pretty sure you don't play golf.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...