Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy Father's Day


Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers. Today especially I will be remembering my Father who died in 1988. He was born on Father's Day (although in 1923 there was no such day of course) but he was born on Sunday September 2 1923. This image incorporates 2 postcards he sent to me from Edinburgh in Scotland, many years ago when I was about 7. I treasure them because they show what a caring and thoughtful Father he was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout Helen and a beautiful tribute to your father. It's interesting to me that you have father's day in September rather than June, as we do here. Whatever the day, it's always a good thing to remember our dad's!

Annie said...

So handsome- I used to think he was a film star or at least related to Prince Philip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...