
At ScrapbookGraphics, one of the websites I visit, they have a challenge each week based on a different artist. The idea is to research this artist and his or her work and then produce a Layout that is inspired by the artist. I love this challenge as everyone has a different take on it and I also get to learn about a different artist each week. This week the artist was Escher and I really love his work. He was fascinated by stairs and staircases and I love them too. Anyhow I found a photo I took in Sicily, converted it to Grey Scale, duplicated it twice and resized these, framed them all, put them on a background and added some gold leaves and a quote. I was happy with the result. I really love collage, digital or otherwise, but always with images and text.




2 comments:
Nice shot, I could tell it was Italy straight away.
Love this shot- reminds me of Florence, Prague, Madrid, Toledo, even Macau!
Thanks for letting me re-live those holidays- most of them anniversaries.
Have just spent a long weekend in Manila/Cebu. Some wonderful Spanish areas in the old town of Manila- see Annie's Lane....
Post a Comment