
I just love it every year when spring `officially' arrives, signalled to me by the flowering of our Jasmine and the Orange Blossom. I have been out picking Jasmine this morning and the house is filled with the scent as well as with the fresh spring air blowing in from all the open windows and doors. We have been out gardening nearly every day this week and it has been wonderful. I am even enjoying weeding and mulching in this weather. Then last night I picked our own home grown organic Snow Peas, Rocket, Basil and Parsley for dinner. Today I am also packing away Doonas and winter clothes (goodbye black stuff), digging out my flip flops and board shorts and really enjoying walking around the house, (we have tiled living areas with rugs) in just my bare feet. Roll on Summer. We are looking forward to doing some fishing and kayaking on the Noosa River later this week so I am also breaking out the hats and sunscreen. Woo Hoo!




1 comment:
I really can smell the jasmine from here. Snow Peas, now that's an idea - I wonder if they'll grow in a tub. Next year maybe.
Post a Comment