Well Alan is one of my Blog Readers and he's a bit miffed lately that he hasn't featured :) So here he is with his latest toy, a Massey Ferguson Tractor and slasher. Its fairly old, not quite as old as me though, and it goes really well. Alan will be using it to slash our paddock which is a bit big for the ride on mower
#631 Coming back to your own bed after a long trip
-
Do you remember your Worst Sleep Ever? Man, I sure do. I tell you, it was
back when I was in college and a few friends and I drove a skiddy van
across a ...
1 day ago




3 comments:
Love the colour Al! Happy slashing!
I think this is every guy's dream...having their own heavy duty equipment of some kind. Bob rented a small bobcat/digger last summer to do some work and he was grinning from ear to ear. Alan looks like he's having fun too!
Love the tractor.
It has a lovely smiley face!
Post a Comment