
My first Blog Post was on February 2 2006 - I can't believe its been 2 years. I remember being quite excited about the idea of Blogging and the possibilities, and I emailed friends and family with the link. I don't think anyone really grasped the concept but I decided to continue on - whether anyone read it or not. Since then I have made lots of friends in the Blogosphere and I still enjoy Blogging and reading other Blogs. Looking back over some of my older posts today has been interesting too. I think what I love most about Blogging is that it is a wonderful way of communicating with people all over the world and expressing yourself. I have especially enjoyed sharing my Art. The image here was done for a naming ceremony at Digital Art Quirks - a website which is home to a number of wonderful quirky digital artists. Every few months we have a naming ceremony where each person chooses one part of their name, and someone else chooses the other. The result is then made into a collage. I chose `joyous' for the first part and then Kate Iredale chose `heart' for Part 2. It certainly is an accurate description of where I am right now :)




3 comments:
Happy Blog Birthday Helen! You're ahead of me by about 2 months! It's such a great documentation of our lives.
Happy Blogday!
Your blog is always an inspiration to me and a great way to keep up with all my farflung blog-sisters.
Happy 2nd Birthday Helen!
Without your blogging adventure, I may never have found mine!
I'm glad you have a joyous heart, what more could you want?
Post a Comment