
For the last week or so Alan has been engaged in building a palace for our ponies to sleep in, or to escape from the weather. Luckily he has had help from his brother Geoff and neighbour Bob aka `Bob the Builder', as I would have been more of a hindrance than a help. As you can see it is all progressing well. In the background is the rest of our block, as far as you can see and if you look carefully you can just see our dam and a pony in the distance. So now the roof is on but the sides still need to go on and then the whole thing will be painted. I will post the finished product then.
Today the summer weather has begun and it is 29C here - our spring lasts about 2 weeks :) and its over already. We are both starting to get excited about a holiday at Noosa next month. I can't wait to have a swim in the surf and an ice cream at Noosa Main Beach. I think this is almost the best beach on the East Coast although I love Byron Bay the best. We will also be fishing every day, boating, reading and relaxing. Not to mention watching the sun go down each evening while we enjoy a glass of wine. I also really enjoy getting up early and walking along the river bank, buying the papers and sometimes a croissant for after brekkie. Roll on October.




1 comment:
Any pony would be proud to have such a palace.
They will need the shade very soon, although the dam is surrounded by trees. Have fun in Noosa and an ice cream for me.
Post a Comment