Monday, September 29, 2008

Catching Up


It has been a while since I posted, last week our computer was away for a few days for its annual tune up. It has come back working brilliantly. I defrag and I use C Cleaner every week but it still seems that `stuff' seems to collect in some odd places and slows the whole system down. I have also been continuing to sort our wardrobe and my books and a lot of stuff will be heading to the RSPCA Op Shop.

Alan continues to work on his stable building project and it is coming along well. On Friday Alan will be 68 and we are going out with his brother Geoff and Julie for lunch at Noosaville so it should be nice. Then on Sunday we are going out for brekkie with the family at Caloundra. Our Grandson Joel is 15 today so we are all using these 2 family Birthdays as a good reason to get together and celebrate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...