Friday, October 10, 2008

Holidays Yay


I won't be posting for a couple of weeks as we are going on a much needed holiday. We are taking 2 weeks off in our Caravan at our favourite spot at Noosa on the river. I don't have a laptop so I have a screen free holiday, although we do take some DVD's to watch. I also have a heap of good books, Alan has his boat and fishing gear so we are all set. This photo is me at this time last year on the little beach adjacent to the van park. This is where we watch the sun go down with a glass of wine and some nibblies most evenings :) See you on our return.

7 comments:

Ozstuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ozstuff said...

Half you luck!! My only experience of Queensland has been as a commuter to and from Townsville over the three years my daughter lived there. A very nice place but a bit too tropical for me!

Kate I said...

It looks idyllic Helen! Have a wonderful and relaxing holiday!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacation! Looks like a very lovely place to relax! See you soon!

Taluula said...

It looks idyllic Helen. Who would bother with Egypt or the like if they could drive to such a wonderful place as this and not have to sit on a plane for 6 hours? Not me. Have a wonderful holiday.

Anonymous said...

Have fun and come back with lots of inspiration!

Taluula said...

Hi Helen, please drop by my blog where you have been given an award.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...