Friday, October 31, 2008

Midnight Fairy


I haven't done anything creative for quite a few weeks but a kit called `Midnight' by PST Designs at PBP has inspired me :) The book was downloaded from Stock Exchange and the Font is a favourite of mine called Jane Austin.

4 comments:

Ozstuff said...

What a beautiful piece of whimsy!! I covet that window!
Beautifully done, Helen. It brightened my afternoon here in the westn.

indybev said...

And what a lovely piece came of it all! This is just beautiful, Helen .... and welcome back!! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I'm having such a blogging good time!!

Anonymous said...

Helen,

So glad you are back to creating beautiful art! I wish I was in the window enjoying the beautiful garden!

I have yet to pick up the leaves and put away my hoses.

Ruth said...

So magical, Helen. Love the fairy sitting in the window with the bits of nature growing up into the picture. Wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...