Saturday, February 04, 2006

Pedal Power


Alan and I have been going on an early morning bike ride for several months now. Due to the really hot weather we leave at about 5.30am and our return trip is now about 8k's which includes some hills. We are both getting fitter and losing weight and we intend to build up our distance over the coming months. For me though the best part about it is being so close to nature. Riding through the beautiful countryside around here with so many wonderful smells in the early mornings is just a delight. I especially love freewheeling really fast down hills.

1 comment:

clikchic said...

Go Helen! I plan on working on my fitness and health this year.. bike riding is a great way to get close to nature...it would be lovely to do it in the countryside!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...